Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Questions With No Answers

Some are directed at specific people, others, to no one in particular.
Why did you hurt me?
What did I do to deserve the things that were done to me?
I know you noticed, why didn't you make it stop?
Why wasn't anyone there when I needed them?
Are you sorry?
Do you live with any pain for what you did?
Why am I still suffering for others' actions?
Why do I feel such pain, guilt, and shame for things other people did?
Why did it take me so long to tell?
Would it have been better for me to keep my mouth shut and deal with it?
How long am I going to have to spend in therapy to feel ok again?
Will I EVER feel completely ok?
Do I even deserve to feel ok?
Do I deserve the wonderful support and kindness from the few that I trust?
Why didn't God stop it? Why did God let it start?
There are more...but I don't have the energy to type anymore tonight. It's been a rough day, I'm in pain, and my energy is completely sapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or share an experience or resource: