Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Some days...

Some days I just want to disappear. I want to crawl into the earth and hug the ground around me like a blanket and be unseen, be swallowed up by mother nature.

Some days I want to scream- "I am MORE." I am more than a single mom, more than a pretty girl who likes knockoff designer accessories, more than an employee at my dad's company. I am more than you see. I want to beg someone- anyone- to see all of me, to really know me, and to accept me as I am- not how they'd wish me to be.

Some days I want to let out the rage within me. To pound my fists against the pain until they are bloody and unrecognizable. I want to scream and cry and rage and hurt and let out the anger about what was done to me. I want to yell that I am no longer afraid, I will no longer hide my anger and turn it inward. I want to unleash the fury that lives in my heart, turn it against the ones who deserve it.

2 comments:

  1. Yea strong woman! Shout and scream - somewhere safe like therapy etc. It is good to let that anger out and rage it out through your fists and shouts. I applaud you and it is brilliant that you are beginning to want to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people dont want to see, dont want to know-they can't handle it. They say it is not normal, they try to put labels on you. They do this because they are weak. Be strong, be who you are!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or share an experience or resource: