Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Am... A Healing Exercise

I am not weak- I have lived through a pretty good amount of trauma and I keep going.
I am stronger than I think- I always bounce back, even when I don't think I will.
I am a good mom- my daughter is well-taken care of, happy, confident, and caring toward others.
I am a good friend- I listen and care and try to help.
I am not what happened to me- I am not a victim, I have survived and become my own person.
I am beautiful- inside and out, I am not stained by what was done to me.

1 comment:

  1. THis is true, but you are also vulnerable and need kindness and hugs and support and love. You are hurt and need care. You are in pain and need gentleness.
    I rejoice in what you are and also weep for the rawness.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or share an experience or resource: