Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

...PS- As soon as feelings are involved...

Since my ex and I have broken up, I've realized that a lot of my issues surrounding sex and sexuality really only occur when there are feelings involved. Maybe this is an issue in itself...Fucking around is one thing- I can do that, I am even good at that, but once you throw feelings in there or someone that I care about, forget it, it's a whole other ballpark. What the hell. Just something that occured to me. Thought I'd get it out so I can stop analyzing it and get back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Feelings involve vulnerability and being open to another, and with hidden pains, feelings like that are dynamite threatening to blow open all we are skillfully hiding deep inside.

    so yes, it is going to be hard to feel feelings surrounding sex.

    But sometimes the only way is to go into the agony in order to emerge ...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or share an experience or resource: