Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Dream

When I was little, I used to have this recurring nightmare. I would be in my room, and I knew that "Superman" (this is what I called him, but he was blond) was coming to find me. Frantically, I would hide under my bed, always behind my box of barbie stuff. And then he would come into my room and start looking, but I would always wake up before he found me.
I haven't had this dream in a long time. Now they are pretty much either completely weird (for example, my sisters are putting pet turtles in plastic shopping bags to carry them, and I am freaking out that the turtles can't breathe), or terrifying.
And...I had planned to write more, but that's about all I can handle right now.

1 comment:

  1. Scary dream. hope things improve for you and you get some rest from the hard bits. It is my birthday tomorrow, I am hoping to have a nice day. You take care, i like hearing how you are doing

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or share an experience or resource: