Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Taken from my own sketchbook. Looks like my scanner is biting the dust....
I did some drawing and watercolor painting this evening. I had to, had to do something. The lonliness and stress were eating away at me and my hands and heart have been itching to be creative for a while now. Mostly gesture drawings, because it's quick, easy, emotional, and sometimes messy. I am so stressed/scared/nervous about the interview tomorrow that I actually have a sore throat. The associate director of the place doing the hiring- I have worked for them before- called me the other day and told me who would be there, what they would ask, what I should emphasize and what projects I should mention; she sounded like she wanted me to get the job, which made me feel good. So I made flashcards (what a nerd, I know) about what was important so that I can practice what I need to say and whatnot and I'm not sounding like a nervous idiot tomorrow. There's going to be four people in on the interview (two I know- a man and a woman, two I do not- both men...at least I won't be the only female, right?) and it could last up to a half hour. That seems like a long time. I better find some more things to say.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with it, I will think of you. I really really like your drawing, it is so nice. Is it little you?

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment or share an experience or resource: