Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Healing Exercise from Pandy's

Complete the sentences:
  • I am: so much more than I give myself credit for.
  • I want: to smile, and mean it.
  • I wish: so much didn't have to be a secret, because it's tiring.
  • I hate: that I don't hate him.
  • I miss: I can't actually finish this one.
  • I fear: nights, noises, intimacy.
  • I hear: the unkind words in my dreams. But also the kind ones, when I'm awake.
  • I wonder: if he's sorry.
  • I regret: not telling sooner.
  • I am not: what was done to me.
  • I dance: only when I am very drunk at friends' Christmas parties.
  • I sing: in the car.
  • I cry: at night, most nights, as quietly as I can.
  • I am not always: ok when I say I am.
  • I make with my hands: representations of how I see the world, but sometimes they are disturbing. And cookies, which are not.
  • I write: in my journal, almost every night.
  • I confuse: people's busyness with uncaring.
  • I need: to take better care of myself.
  • I should: think positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or share an experience or resource: